Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Skizzy Mars- Shangri-La


Here's a new track from Skizzy Mars titled "Shangri-La." He's really starting to get a lot more attention now. This one's a bit slower than some of his other songs, but still great. On his facebook page he said this about his new track:
I was in the studio last night when I realized I had just hit 10,000 fans. I’ve been writing a bunch of music recently as I continue to work on my debut project, Phases. While Phases is a story in itself, I still find myself with a bunch of other stories I want to tell due to other experiences and changes in my life etc. I got inspired to write Shangri-La and recorded it yesterday. Just another story to tell. In celebration of 10,000 fans, Shangri-La.
Shangri-La by SkizTheRapper

No comments:

Post a Comment